Increva conducts Independent Peer Reviews and Due Diligence on proposed mining projects and existing operations highlighting areas of risk or potential flaws in the project.
- Confirmation of the project scope, capital costs and operating costs
- Providing a bridge between financial and technical aspects of project development to assist project finance. We connect and communicate the business risks perceived by finance providers and technical teams, through value adding, investigative analysis and recommendations. We work with financial advisory services, debt providers and intercreditors to understand and reduce project risk, which facilitates an improved project financial risk profile.
- Acceptable study processes, with appropriate controls in place
- Meeting the required industry standards for feasibility studies
- Technical and commercial viability of the project
- Implementation strategies that balance time, cost and risks to the Client.